Chief Executive Officer - Genetic Support Network Victoria
Monica is inspired by potential and possibility, for individuals, teams and community. Her work is targeted to discover, facilitate and achieve them both in a number of capacities.
Monica is the GSNV Chief Executive in a part time capacity which allows her to also be the Director of Bold and Brave Consulting and Toilet Training Educators, Treasurer of the Balibo House Trust, Honorary Fellow of Melbourne University and member of the Central Queensland University Regional Engagement Committee.
Experience in senior leadership roles in Government, Education, the private sector, international projects, education including a Masters of Business Administration and a commitment to community provide a foundation for making a difference across a range of sectors.
What she is good at:
Monica’s work has allowed her to develop many skills over the years and she continues to utilise these and build more:
- Business Mentoring
- Strategic Planning
- Facilitation and Training
- Decision Making and Problem Solving.
Things Monica loves to do:
- Spend time with my family – I have two sons and a large family.
- Hiking – I’ve done part of the Camino, The Overland, Three Capes, Routeburn, The Heafy…
- Scuba Diving – I’ve dived in Australia, Phillipines, Timor-Leste and Vanuatu.
- Anything to do with the ocean – looking at it, being in it, under it, on it
- All Sports – Love the Bombers, Cricket, Tennis, Soccer – watch a lot and should play more!
- Working in Emerging Countries – I’ve been involved in Timor Leste for years and love working with the challenges of emerging countries.
- Travel – So many places to go……